Monday, September 21, 2009

Feel like nothing, just bored?

Just came back from grandma's and pa's house. Feel so dizzy. Dont know what to do at grandma's house. Study? neh..... dont think about it. How to study when cousins and aunts are so talkative and noisy. The only thing that i can do is.......>> play. haha. Throwing my cute little cousin brother, benjamin up to the roof, including my bro, and other little ones. (jk, jk). Too bad i did not bring my camera, so no pictures that i can show you all.

Its fun being over there. You get to play ps2, balls(badminton, basketballs, soccer), and do whatever you want. But its still boring. I do not know what i want to do after all. Maybe all i need is a good night sleep. I cant sleep properly yesterday. Just feel like........ i donnu. What happen, am i thinking of something? Just making myself feel so confuse or something. haiz....

No comments: